Hi guys! Sorry for long time no post. If you haven’t noticed though, I completely changed the design of my blog. I wasn’t happy with how it originally looked, but I’m so happy with it now.
I was tagged by Olivia to do the 2016 Year In Review tag! I’m really excited, I’ve never done a tag on my blog! Thank you, Olivia! (Also, if you haven’t checked out Olivia’s blog, I strongly urge you to do so. It’s one of my favourites).
I’m going to stop rambling now… Let’s get into the tag!
1. Trump vs. Clinton-name your favourite character rivalry.
I’ll have to go with Giselle and Bette from TINY PRETTY THINGS by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton. They’re just so twisted and the revenge they get on each other is taken to a whole new level.
2. Turkey failed coup-a book you started but didn’t finish.
There were quite a few books that I didn’t finish in 2016. Not all were bad, I just wasn’t in the mood for some. The first that comes to mind, though, is THE 5TH WAVE by Rick Yancey.
3. Pokemon Go-what book did you buy/read because of hype? Did you enjoy it?
Hmmm, there were a lot, but I’ll go with MILK & HONEY by Rupi Kaur. I loved it!
4. Stranger Things-what’s one book you want everyone to read?
THE SERPENT KING by Jeff Zentner. It is such a unique book and I just love it so much. (It also broke my heart, so good luck).
I also highly recommend you watch Stranger Things.
5. Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Mr. Robot-what was your favourite cliffhanger within a book series?
Favourite cliffhanger??? Who likes cliffhangers???? I guess I’ll say the cliffhanger from the end of TINY PRETTY THINGS because oh boy, that was a big one.
6. The tragic crisis in Aleppo-name the last book that made you cry/teary-eyed.
I rarely cry at books, but when I do I bawl. Other than that, call me cold hearted.
Oops. The last book I got teary-eyed is this gem. I didn’t read it in 2016, but it TECHNICALLY is the last book that made me teary-eyed. (My current read, though, has made me teary-eyed twice and I’m only 84 pages in. EIGHTY-FOUR.).
7. Brexit-name a book you have an unpopular opinion towards.
MORE HAPPY THAN NOT by Adam Silvera. Don’t get me wrong, I still enjoyed this book and the message it carried. BUT, it was so confusing I had no idea what was going on.
8. Leonardo DiCaprio finally won the Oscar-what was your most anticipated book release?
THE BEAUTY OF DARKNESS by Mary E. Pearson. I loved the first two books, but unfortunately this book fell short for me.
9. In Memorium-name a memorable character death.
I’m not naming any names. So I’ll just leave this here for you.
10. Samsung phones-name a book that blew your mind.
I don’t mention this book nearly enough. It blew my mind because I always said I wouldn’t like it. I said it didn’t seem like my thing. Then I saw the movie trailer and I immediately decided I needed to read it. Aaaand, it resulted in my love for it. (Also, the movie is so good).
That’s the end of the tag! I really enjoyed it so if any of you do a tag, feel free to tag me in it! Before I go, I’ll tag Ava!
Bye!! Have a great night/day!