Hello friends! Today I’ll be showing you what’s on my TBR for the month of March and some anticipated releases this month. Yes, I know this post is a little late, but I still wanted to do it.
I’m not being very ambitious this month, I’m just under a lot of stress, but I hope to get to these lovely books!
- A CONJURING OF LIGHT by V.E. Schwab: I’m actually currently reading this, but it’s so big that it’s taking me a while.
- THE HATE U GIVE by Angie Thomas: Everybody’s raving about this book and I’m very excited to read it with Ava.
- SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo: No explanation really needed. This was on my tbr last month.
Also, if I can get to it, I was about 50 pages into THE GIRL FROM EVERYWHERE by Heidi Heilig before I started ACoL. If I finish those 3 books, I’ll be going back to it.
By the time this post is up, one of these books will already be released, but I’m including it to the list.
- GOODBYE DAYS by Jeff Zentner: Releases March 7, 2017. I loved Zentner’s other novel, THE SERPENT KING, so I’m super excited to get my hands on a copy.
- NEMESIS by Brendan Reichs: Releases March 21, 2017. I’ve heard mixed reviews about this one, but it sounds really good so I want to give it a shot.
What’s on your March TBR? What are some of your anticipated releases for March? Let me know in the comments!
Bye bye for now,