Ah, the time has come, booktubeathon. I myself have never actually participated in this readathon, but as long as I’ve been in this book community (3 years), I’ve watched people participate in it. Therefore, this will be my first one! Thank you, Olivia, for prompting me to join you in this challenge.
I won’t be joining in on the video challenges because I don’t have a booktube channel, but I’m excited to watch other people’s videos! Now let’s talk about the challenges and my overly ambitious TBR! (Because let’s be real, I’ll try my very best to read 7 books, but that’s unlikely).
- Read a book with a person on the cover
- Read a hyped book
- Finish a book in one day
- Read about a character that is very different from you
- Finish a book completely outdoors
- Read a book you bought because of the cover
- Read 7 books
- Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (Read a book with a person on the cover)
- Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab (Read a hyped book)
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde (Finish a book in one day)
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon (Read about a character that is different from you)
- Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee (Finish a book completely outdoors. Note: I probably won’t do this challenge but I am still attempting to read this book)
- A List of Cages by Robin Roe (Read a book you bought because of the cover)
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone (Read 7 books)
These are my choices for this readathon! I’m excited yet scared/nervous for this readathon, but hopefully I can complete at least 2 books.
Are you participating in booktubeathon? What is on your TBR?
Thanks for reading!